David and Jalena have been a little obsessed with babies lately. Our last weigh in at New Life we spent a few extra minutes there and helped feed some of the infants and I think that may have done it. They are also both in love with Nena our neighbor who is almost six months and they see her on a daily basis as well. They both wanted to carry some dolls in kangas, the wraps that the women carry babies in here. Penny of course carries David on her back when I am not around and so David also wants Mommy to carry him on her back . I was going to write some more, but David is screaming right now at the top of his lungs. Jalena also got some new hair today and just wanted to show them off, especially to Daddy! Hope you all enjoy!
Love,
Katie
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment