Jalena excited about her chicken and chips, I thought it was going to be chicken fingers, no such luck!
David starting his dinner at Rangers restaurant, talk about a HIGH chair, he was a foot above the table!
Today our mission was to tire David out as much as possible so he will hopefully sleep through the night and also become so hungry he will actually eat dinner. I am not going to get ahead of myself and totally say mission accomplished, because we have not made it through the night yet, just dinner, bath and putting to bed. Just wanted to share some pics from the day at the Animal Orphanage, it is basically a zoo, except their cages are a lot closer up here in Kenya, just a small space in between you and the animals, Jalena liked to call the space the verandah. I thought I would have gotten some better shots of the kids, however David spent most of the time in my arms or between my legs if I was taking pictures. It was amazing how much some of the animals reacted to Jalena's cane and the tapping on the walkways, so that freaked David out since they were so active. It was also feeding time for many of the animals and that scared both of them because the lions were going CRAZY roaring, it was not like when Daddy pretends to be a lion Jalena said.
PS- put David to bed an hour and a half ago and he has already woken up twice! Got to run and get to bed, before he wakes up again.
No comments:
Post a Comment